Friday, August 9, 2013

Downtown

After I took pictures around our neighborhood, I thought I would try and get some pictures of the city part of the city too.  I came to the conclusion that I think city-scape pictures would be better taken from a helicopter or high-rise or something like that!  But here is a little bit of downtown, so you can see that it is actually a bustling and busy city.  There aren't many of them or a lot of variety, because it's hard to navigate a busy city with a four-year-old and actually do something with a camera.  Also, this was a Sunday afternoon, and much less traffic than there ordinarily is.

 A taxi stage.  There might be a dozen or two lined up, literally bumper to bumper, and here are some drivers arguing with each other as a bonus.
 Emerson likes the building under construction in the background.  You can also observe the highly organized-type intersection.
A roundabout that is remarkably peaceful on a Sunday afternoon.
A view down an ordinary street.  I am standing on the walking area of the main square, which is why there is space in the foreground of the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment