Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wrapping pictures

Here are some pictures of different wrapping styles.  I focused on pictures of how the weight is distributed on me.  Somehow, I didn't end up with a picture of simple ruckstraps, which would just be over my shoulders, and around my waist or not.  In some of the pictures from behind, you can see that some are multi-pass carries, and some are simple seats.  Now I'm going to try and go through and add information about the wraps, if it will let me do that much editing.


Christina's Back Carry in 50% wool, Ellevil's Ben

 A ruck with crossed chest straps, in Zara Blossom size 4
 This is a chest belt added over ruck straps, again in Ellevil's Ben size 5
 This is tying Tibetan with Oscha Fern, size 4.  Isn't it pretty?
This is a Double Hammock with sling rings in Natibaby wool Mea, size 2This is 
This is a multi-layer, arms out carry from behind.  You can see that she's leaning, but she can only move her shoulders and the rest of her body stays secure.

 This is another kind of integrated chestbelt, in a Double Rebozo Shoulder To Shoulder, or DRS2S, with linen Diva Milano size 6.


 This is a simple ruck from behind.  You can see that this is just one layer that goes under her bottom and over my shoulders.  This can be the quickest carry.
.
This is the Zara Blossom 4 in a Secure High Back Carry, which is my favorite carry with a 4.

This is a Back Wrap Cross Carry with a Sweetheart Chestbelt.  That's a long name, but tied well, this ends up distributing the weight very well onto the torso itself.  The wrap is an Oscha Alto Bluebell, size 7..
Here's a back view of a multi-pass carry, probably the Secure high Back Carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment